Today, more than ever before, consumers are demanding something different, something more interesting and rewarding from their dairy purchases. Small-scale producers and processors are carving out niches for their artisanal yoghurts, cheeses and butter. We have the complete range of equipment required and the experience gained over 20 years in the market to back it up.
Bulk milk pasteurisers for yoghurt & cheese making
Not just for pasteurising milk, these units are ideal for fermented milk, yoghurt and cheese making.
- 50 liter – 100 litre table-top batch pasteurisers.
- 200 – 1000 litre bulk milk batch pasteurisers with electric stirrers, electrically heated, thermostatically controlled with timing function
To clean and clarify, as well as to separate the valuable fraction of cream from milk.
- 80 – 200 litres/hour, table-top, electric and manual
- 250 – 500 litres per hour, in-line, floor-mounted
- 1000 – 5000 litre/hour, solid bowl, self cleaning
Using turbulence churning principles, butter extraction is maximised.
- 25 and 40 liter Urn-type, electric
The Dairy Queen A-Z becomes a micro-scale butter churn, pasteuriser, yoghurt and cheese maker, all in one!
- 50 liter rotating bowl, kneading/washing facilities included
Redesigned for robust use, these units are ideal for harsh conditions and handling. Spares included for peace of mind!
- Single and double bucket, electrically-operated, piston-type, mobile milking units